Applying for Doctoral Studies
- To apply for entry to the Doctoral programme, you will need to apply directly to the Royal College of Music using our online form.
- For an informal chat about your research interests, please contact Dr Natasha Loges.
- For further information on applying for the doctoral programme please read the guidance notes below.
Applications for entry in September 2017 are now open. The closing date for applications is 31 January for admission the following September.
- Interviews will be held in London between late February and early March 2017
- The RCM charges an administration fee for interviewing candidates.
Fees and funding
For more information on funding opportunities for Doctoral students, please click here, or on the Fees and Funding link above.
Tuition fees are revised annually. For the latest information, see the Tuition Fees.