- Masterclasses & Workshops
- Lectures & Seminars
- Chamber Music Series
- Participatory Events
- Special Events
- Live Broadcasts
- Independent Promotions
- Prizes and Competitions
Concerts in London
RCM Festival of Percussion
11:00am | 06 May 2018 | Amaryllis Fleming Concert Hall
The RCM Festival of Percussion returns with one of the world’s leading drummers, Mark Guiliana. Admired across the spectrum from jazz and rock to electronic music, he has appeared on a string of acclaimed recordings including David Bowie’s final album.
The jam-packed day features:
- West End percussionists Damien Manning and James Powell, plus the brilliant Ensemble Bash.
- For orchestral enthusiasts, timpanist John Chimes and the Percussion and Timpani sections of The Royal Opera House will be joining us.
- Drummers can try out our performance zone, see a BAPAM specialist, or have a free lesson with an expert teacher.
- An incredible lunchtime concert featuring the Coldstream Guards presented by O Duo, and joined by our very own Drumline Redhocks.
There are plenty of activities for families too, including a chance to try out Gamelan instruments, drum kit or the marimba. The Festival also includes our popular trade fair featuring leading UK instrument manufacturers.
Image credit: Deneka Peniston
Daytime Events Only: £10*
Whole Festival Tickets: £15*
Includes entry to all daytime events and the evening RCM Big Band concert. Add both events to online basket to receive automatic discount.
* Over 60s, under 18s and students receive a 50% discount. Concession rate tickets are not available online; please speak to a member of staff, either by phone or in person, to verify your eligibility.
Entry to Festival events is on a first-come-first-served basis