The invaluable work of the RCMJD Friends of the can only be achieved through the generosity of JD parents and non-parent Friends who give of their time and/or money to help. Please consider joining the RCMJD Friends and enabling us to support so many astonishing young musicians, and the priceless work of the RCMJD.
Membership costs just £15 per year and additional donations are always welcome. If you would like to become a member of the RCMJD Friends, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a Friend of the RCMJD you will enjoy:
- Termly updates about what's on at RCMJD.
- Invitations to exclusive social events.
- Other benefits as sourced by the Committee.
The RCMJD Friends make a great contribution to the life of the RCM Junior Department. Through their support the Junior Department is enabled to undertake various financial outlays that would not otherwise be possible. These include:
- The purchase of new instruments, cases, equipment, and the restoration of those in need or repair.
- The purchase of sheet music for our choirs and orchestras.
- The commissioning of new music from leading composers for RCMJD ensembles to perform.
- The hiring of a major external venue for the RCMJD Summer term Symphony Orchestra concert.
Please note that donations to the RCMJD Friends do not support RCMJD student bursaries. If you would like to contribute to our bursaries fund to enable talented young musicians of limited means to attend the Junior Department please contact us on 020 7591 4334 or email@example.com
Thank you for your support.