- RCM Friends
- RCM Circles for Excellence
- Provide a Scholarship
- Fundraising Events
- Leaving a Legacy
- Tax Effective Giving
- Sponsorship opportunities
Suggested donation £1,200 per annum
To thank you for your donation, you will receive:
- Priority booking and a personalised booking line
- Exclusive events bringing you closer to the music* (see below for examples of recent events)
- Acknowledgement in donor lists
- One performance or project each year will be nominated as ‘supported by the Patrons’ Circle’ (Patrons will receive two complimentary tickets)
Recent Circle for Excellence events have included:
- Professor Colin Lawson’s tenth Anniversary as RCM Director A celebratory evening featuring musical performances from past a present RCM students and from Colin himself.
- Museum Insight: Meet the Curator This event featured Royal College of Music students performing on playable, historical instruments. Curator, Gabriele Rossi Rognoni, guided Patrons through the rare decanting process and his exciting plans for the future of our outstanding instrument collection.
- Women in Music at the Royal College of Music Masterclass with Imogen Cooper Described as ‘one of the finest pianists now playing’ by the Daily Telegraph, renowned pianist Imogen Cooper worked with some of the RCM’s most talented pianists before joining Patrons for a light lunch.
Thank you for your interest in our Circles for Excellence. We would be delighted to welcome you as a Patron. Your donation would have a direct impact on the future of music in this country and internationally.
To join or for further information, please contact Friends and Patrons Officer, Rachel Bowden on 020 7591 4331 or email@example.com.
Royal College of Music
Prince Consort Road