- Prize wins at international singing competitions including BBC Cardiff Singer of the World, the Kathleen Ferrier Awards, the Royal Over-Seas League Singing Competition, the Maggie Teyte Competition and the Cesti International Singing Competition
- Regular masterclasses with high profile visitors including Gerald Finley, John Tomlinson and Sarah Connolly.
- RCM graduates regularly progress onto internationally renowned Young Artist Programmes including: Houston Grand Opera Studio, Bayerische Staatsoper Opera Studio, Frankfurt Opera Ensemble, Theater an der Wien, Jette Parker Royal Opera House, Jardin de Voix, Opéra National du Rhin, Engligh National Orchestra Harewood Young Artists and the National Opera School
- RCM singers regularly perform principal roles on the world's greatest operatic stages including ROH, ENO, Glyndebourne, Theater an der Wien, Deutsche Opera, Théâtre des Champs-Elysées, Opéra Bastille and the Metropolitan Opera New York
- Recent directors for operatic productions have included John Copley CBE, Paul Curran, Jo Davies, David Fielding, Lee Blakely, Jean-Claude Auvray, James Conway, Liam Steele, Tim Carroll, Donald Maxwell, Iain Burnside, Bill Bankes Jones, Alessandro Talevi and Stephen Fry
- Regular collaborations with English Touring Opera, the London Handel Festival and Tête à Tête