There are no events to display.
Research Associate in Performance Science: HEartS Professional
Closing date: 9am Wednesday 20 January 2021
Interview date: Wednesday 3 February 2021
Salary: £40,879 - £46,758 per annum
Job ref. no: 500-21
The Royal College of Music (RCM) is one of the world's greatest conservatoires. Our excellence was recognised by the 2020 QS World University Rankings, in which we ranked as the top institution for performing arts in the UK for the fifth consecutive year, and top in Europe. The RCM also achieved an overall rating of gold for its outstanding teaching and learning provision for undergraduates in the first ever Teaching Excellence Framework (TEF).
In response to new funding from the Arts and Humanities Research Council (AHRC), the Royal College of Music is seeking to appoint a Research Associate in Performance Science. The post-holder will work on a project called HEartS Professional, which is investigating the Health, Economic, and Social impact of COVID-19 on PROFESSIONALS in the arts. We are looking for candidates with the following attributes:
- You should have a doctoral qualification in a relevant subject, or equivalent experience
- You should have a track record of conducting qualitative and quantitative research, including data collection, management, and analysis
- You should have experience of writing for and presenting to academic audiences, including a track-record of peer-reviewed publications
- You should have a track-record of research project management and coordination
- You should be able to work independently with initiative, have excellent inter-personal skills, and be able to manage multiple tasks while meeting objectives
This post is offered on a fixed-term, part-time basis and is available from 1 March 2021.
Please complete our 1) Application Form and 2) Equal Opportunities Form (available to download further down this page) and submit in PDF or Word format before the closing deadline for the post.
Please ensure that you include the Job Reference Number when submitting your application.
CVs without an application form will not be accepted.
For full details of this position please click the below "Job Description" to read the full Applicant Information Pack:
Completed forms should be returned by post or email to Karoline Josten, HR Assistant:
Royal College of Music, Prince Consort Road, London SW7 2BS
If you are applying by email, please state clearly in the subject line the title of the post for which you are applying.
The Royal College of Music is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
If you need to receive this documentation in a different format due to a disability, please contact Karoline Josten to discuss your requirements.
All applicants must be permitted to work in the UK and hold a relevant work permit where necessary.