- Graduate Diploma in Vocal Performance
- Masters Programmes in Performance and Composition
- MSc in Performance Science
- Artist Diploma Programmes
- Research Degrees
The RCM is home to a lively community of taught and research postgraduate students. Our postgraduate programmes encourage interaction and dialogue at all levels; at their core resides the concept of the informed musician.
The RCM offers the following postgraduate programmes:
- MPerf or MMus in Performance: for instrumentalists, conductors and singers
- MComp or MMus in Composition: for composers and composers for screen
- MSc in Performance Science: for those interested in gaining a scientific understanding of how music is performed, taught, created and perceived
- MMusEd or MMus in Education: aimed at instrumental and classroom teachers, and other musicians already in professional practice. The programme will be new in 2017/18 and is offered subject to validation.
- Artist Diploma Programmes:for performers or composers who have already demonstrated excellence in performance at Masters level, either at the RCM or elsewhere
- Research Degrees: for performers, composers, musicologists and performance scientists, who wish to combine practice and theory at the highest level
- GradDip: for Non-EU and UK/EU vocal students, as a bridge to postgraduate study, who have an alternative to a music degree or come from a non-conservatoire environment