Making a gift to the Royal College of Music in memory of a loved one allows you both to celebrate their life and to enrich music education for future generations.
There are various ways to remember someone, and four main areas of work towards which you might like your in memory gift to be directed:
- Access and outreach
- Research and technology
- Strengthening RCM facilities
You can make a single or regular donation to any of these causes online via the link below. Once you have made your donation, please contact us to let us know that this gift is in memory of a loved one, along with any other information you would like to share.
There are several other ways you can make a gift in memory or organise a collection with friends and family:
- Through funeral collections, using Gift Aid envelopes (we will happily provide these — please contact us)
- Via an online tribute, through MuchLoved, which allows you to remember and celebrate the life of your loved one and fundraise for the Royal College of Music in their memory
- By cheque made out to 'The Royal College of Music' with an accompanying note, referencing 'in memory giving'. Please send your cheque for the attention of Emma McCormack to the address at the foot of this webpage.
- By leaving a gift in your Will in memory of a loved one
Thank you for considering the RCM in this meaningful way.